Pro-Ject Debut MkIII Esprit
We love this deck. Not too dear, great looking turntable that sounds fabulous.
The Debut Esprit builds on the strengths of the standard Debut and offers improved sound quality and eye-catching design. This model comes in a high-gloss colour finish at no extra charge.
Technically, the Esprit improves on the standard Debut model by using a larger, heavier, precision-made acrylic platter rather than the 10" pressed steel platter of the standard model. This brings improvements in terms of resonance control and speed stability and means the felt mat is no longer required. It also fitted with the improved Ortofon Alpha cartridge.
- Chrome plated stainless-stell axle runs on a polished ball bearing in a brass bearing housing
- Headshell and armtube formed from a single aluminium workpiece, rotation allows adjustment of stylus azimuth despite fixed headshell
- Motor is decoupled to reduce vibration
- Tonearm bearing comprises inverted hardened stainless-steel points
- Supplied with Ortofon Alpha cartridge fitted
- Hinged dust cover
Available in gloss black, gloss red or gloss blue.
manufacturer: Pro-Ject model: Debut MkIII Esprit osc_image: debutesprit.jpg osc_date: 2009-01-07 14:42:05 url: © Audio Gold