A budget cartridge that won’t disgrace a quality turntable, this cartridge has a lively and highly musical sound, with a rich overall balance. Its elliptical stylus will retrieve plenty of detail from your LPs.
The AT95 is such a good design that Linn chose it as the basis for their moving magnet cartridges including the Basik, K5 and K9.
Cash-conscious audiophiles need look no further.
- Frequency Response: 20 – 20,000 Hz
- Channel Separation: 20 dB at 1kHz
- Tracking Force Range: 1.5 – 2.5 g
- Recommended Load Impedance: 47,000 Ω
- Output: 3.5 mV
- Stylus: Elliptical 0.4 × 0.7 mil
- Weight: 5.7g
- Mount: 1/2″
- Replacement Stylus: ATN95E (we keep these in stock at £28 each)