- Additional information
The AT-OC9ML/II Dual Moving MicroCoil™ cartridge is a significant achievement in precision manufacturing, with tolerances held to mere thousandths of an inch. Stringent quality control assures that these tolerances, as well as performance criteria, are maintained by every AT-OC9ML/II cartridge. In addition, the AT-OC9ML/II features:
- Dual-coil system for maximum channel separation.
- High-flux samarium cobalt magnet for improved electrical generation.
- PCOCC coil windings for low-loss “transparent” signal transmission.
- Gold-plated solid boron cantilever.
- MicroLine™ stylus.
- Type: Dual Moving Coil
- Frequency Response: 15 to 50,000 Hz
- Channel Separation: 30 dB (1 kHz)
- Channel Balance: 1.0 dB (1 kHz)
- Coil Impedance: 12 W (1 kHz)
- DC Resistance: 12 W
- Force d’Appui: 1.25 à 1.75 g (standard 1.5 g)
- Tracking Force: 1.25 to 1.75 g (standard 1.5 g)
- Vertical Tracking Angle: 23 degrees
- Recommended Load Impedance: Min 100 W
- Coil Inductance: 25 mH (1 kHz)
- Static Compliance: 35 x 10 – 6 cm / dyne
- Dynamic Compliance: 9 x 10 – 6 cm / dyne (100 Hz)
- Output Voltage: 0.4 mV (at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec)
- Stylus Shape: MicroLine™
- Cantilever: Gold-plated solid boron
- Stylus Construction: Nude square shank
- Mount: 1/2” centers
- Dimensions: 17.3 (H) x 16.8 (W) x 25.7 (L) mm
- Weight: 8.0 g
- Accessories: 1 non magnetic screw driver; 1 brush; 2 washers; 2 x 13.5 mm mounting screws; 2 x 18 mm mounting screws; 1 plastic protector;
It would be our pleasure to demonstrate this product in store for you, contact us to arrange an appointment
Available for UK & EU shipping, please get in touch to arrange EU shipping
All new products come with a manufactures warranty