KLH Model 3
We love these! Smaller brother to the Model 5.
Loads of kick for a small-ish speaker, brilliant soundstage and clarity but with the warmth of a vintage speaker.
Sound great with the Icon Stereo 40!
Available in Walnut and Mahogany.
KLH Model Three speakers are a more compact alternative to Model Five, but they are designed to rival even the largest of loudspeakers.
– Iconic Mid-Century Modern Styling
– Acoustic Suspension Design – The most accurate and linear enclosure design possible
– Three-Position Acoustic Balance Control to tailor the loudspeaker’s output for the most difficult acoustic environments
– Non-Resonant Die-Cast Aluminum Woofer Frame
– Machined Aluminum 1” tweeter faceplate
– KLH cabinetry featuring a structurally reinforced ¾” MDF Enclosure
– Thirteen Component network using high quality iron-core inductors & Mylar capacitors
– Each speaker includes its own 8˚ slant riser base made of powder coated 14-gauge steel
– Low-Profile Magnet Attached Grille