M Audio BX8 D3
Lots of sound for your money with these brilliant new active 2-way near field reference studio monitors from M-Audio.
In other words they go loud and are very clear!
- Woofer: 8 “woofer (203 mm) 70 W thomann with Kevlar membrane
- Amplifier: 150W RMS bi-amp Class A / B power amp
- Maximum level: 114 dB
- Crossover: 1900 Hz
- Further sound adjustments: Acoustic Space
- Frequency range: 37 – 22,000 Hz
- Inputs: balanced XLR input, balanced jack input
- Input sensitivity: 85 mV input signal (pink noise) produces 96 dBA output level (sound pressure level at thomann 1 m and maximum volume)
- Maximum input level: +21 dBu
- Input impedance: balanced 10 kOhm, 20 kOhm unbalanced
- Protection Circuits: Overheat, Transient and Subsonic Protection Circuit, Output Current Limiters, Shielded for RF Interference, On Delay
- Controls: Volume control, Acoustic Space switch
- Housing: vinyl-coated MDF
- Power consumption: 150 W
- Power supply: internal power supply 100 – thomann 120 V / 220 – 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 384 x 250 x 302 mm
- Weight: 11 kg
- Including acoustic foam pads
Message for buyers
As we share stock levels between this website and a high street shop, we cannot always guarantee that items displayed on the website will be in stock. You are welcome to call us to confirm stock, or just place your order - we will not charge your card until we know your item is in stock.