An iconic turntable – as featured in A Clockwork Orange.
We endeavour to keep Transcriptors in stock when possible.
We can also service and rebuild Transcriptors.
In 2000, due to heavy demand, Transcriptor relaunched and began producing turntables again. The original design concept of Transcriptors was inspired by old clocks and watches from the 17th and 18th century and a desire to make the elegance of turntable engineering clearly visible rather than hidden in a box.
- Solid black acrylic plinth
- Magnetic reed on/of switch
- Aluminium platter fitted with six aluminium weights
- One piece main bearing
- 33.3 rpm / 45 rpm
- Semi-automatic speed selection
- Origin Live and SME M-Series arms tonearm packages available
- High-quality frequency locked 110V/240V synchronous motor
- Arm boards available for all current tonearms