Modular Record Crates
Audio Gold x U-Build
We have long dreamed of a versatile shelving system, a furniture solution to the never-ending problem. Your records need a home, your hifi needs a sideboard. With the help of our friends at U-Build we have developed our very own modular record crates.
- Modular cubes in three finishes
- Stackable in any combination
- Interlocking – easily connect them together for stability and interesting shapes
- Movable, just pick them up and off you go
- Simple and strong they will last a lifetime
- Available as flat pack or pre assembled
- Sustainably sourced ply, manufactured in the UK
- Each cube stores 50 records approx
- 37cm H x 37cm W x 35cm D external – ply 2cm thick
Spruce – Light weight with a prominent grain
Birch – Fine grain, a more Scandinavian look
White Melamine – Sleek white finish
Pricing per crate;
Spruce – Flatpack £50 / Assembled £55
Birch – Flatpack £60 / Assembled £65
White Melamine – Flatpack £64 / Assembled £69
Please contact the shop on 02083409007 or firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order.
We will endeavour to keep stock of a few of each style in the shop at any one time available for collection.
For larger orders manufacture lead times are a couple of weeks from order.
Delivery costs for multiple boxes are £50 if you are willing to wait for a joint shipment, £100 for direct to door once assembled.
Flat Pack Instructions;
- Push fit all four sides of the box together so that it is upside down
- Fit the bottom section on top
- Using your hand or a block of wood knock the pieces together gentle until tight
- The fitting are such that you can’t really go wrong
- Once in place begin by screwing one side together at a time using the piloted holes
- Screw the bottom in last
- Flip it over, hey presto you’ve got a box
- Go over the edges of the box with a piece of sandpaper as required
- Clean up, stack up and fill up!
Some more about U-Build;
U-Build aims to transform the way people think about buildings and the way they are built, by simplifying the construction process and enabling anyone to participate.
These guys are doing some really amazing stuff, shifting the balance towards a sustainable future, bringing DIY to the next level.
Check them out here; https://u-build.org/