Stream a source,..ie turntable, cd, tv to any other wireless Bluesound system speaker or receiver.
Have a turntable on the other side of the room,..or another room!
NB* – Requires other Bluesound receiver or speaker.
See the range here: Bluesound system
Streaming audio is more flexible than ever with the HUB. Turn any wired audio device into a multi-room player by adding a HUB to transmit music to one or many Bluesound players around the home, wirelessly. This means you can now stream virtually any audio source, anywhere.
- Connect any wired audio source to the HUB to bring it into your Bluesound ecosystem
- Stream your CD and vinyl collections anywhere in the house without being limited by wires or proximity
- Low noise, wide-band moving magnet phono stage acts as a network turntable preamp for hi-res playback of vinyl
- Use the HUB with a pair of Bluesound Pulse speakers to upgrade your TV sound
- Enjoy five input options: HDMI eARC, Coaxial, Digital Optical, Stereo Analog and a moving magnet Phono stage to support your music devices
- Play one analog and one digital stream simultaneously to different Bluesound or BluOS players
- Easily choose any HUB input as the audio source for your Bluesound player with the BluOS app
- Connect to the network with dual-band Wi-Fi or Gigabit ethernet
- Universal USB-C plug and play power