Chord Mojo 2
Portable DAC/Headphone Amplifier – Simply without equal – 5 Star Review – What Hi-Fi? – May 2023
The British designed, engineered and built Mojo 2 is the most advanced portable DAC and headphone amplifier in the world.
Distinctly different from all other devices, the What Hi-Fi? Product of the Year-winning Mojo 2 uses proprietary British digital audio technology perfected over more than two decades, coupled to a powerful ‘FPGA’ processor.
The result is class-leading sound quality both on the move or at home, with the power to effortlessly drive any headphones. For music just as the artist intended, Mojo 2 brings you closer to the music than any other portable.
- Five digital inputs: coaxial, dual-data coax, optical, Micro-USB and USB-C
- Dynamic range 125 dB A wt.
- Noise 2.7 uV A wt., no measurable noise floor modulation
- Distortion and noise 0.0003% at 2.5 V 300 ohms
- Power output 1 % distortion:
- 90 mW 300 ohms (5.2 V RMS)
- 600 mW 30 ohms (4.2 V RMS)
- 0.06 ohms output impedance
- 118 dB stereo separation 1 kHz 300 ohms 2.5 V
- rechargeable battery