Graham Slee Era Gold V Moving Magnet Phono Preamplifier
The Era Gold V works wonders with moving magnet and high output moving coil cartridges.
So much so it had one influential reviewer declaring it to be miraculous!
£430 with basic PSU. £585 with upgrade PSU1 power supply.
The Era Gold V takes over the reigns from where our legendary Gram Amp range leaves off in taking your vinyl sound to greater depths and heights.
The Era Gold V phono preamp is available supplied with the PSU1 power supply, and a choice of voltages and power plugs; or in budget form with basic power supply, allowing you to upgrade to the PSU1 at a later date.
- Input range: 2mV to 10mV
- Output (for input range): 252mV to 1,260mV (1.26V)
- Maximum input: 39mV rms
- Maximum output: 4.914V rms
- Gain: 42dB (126) at 1kHz
- Input impedance: 47k Ohms plus 100pf
- Output (driving/source) impedance: 910 Ohm
- Recommended load impedance: 10k Ohm or greater
- Noise at output: -65dB CCIR Q-pk
- Distortion: 0.02%
- RIAA accuracy: < 0.5dB
- Channel balance: 0.2dB
- Channel separation: 64dB
- Size (approx.): W: 107 x H: 50 x D: 180 (mm) inc. jacks