We have lusted after Leben amplifiers for years and now we are delighted to stock them!
The CS600X is a quite phenomenal piece of high end amplification, built to last several lifetimes!
Exceptional valve amplifiers, hand built in Japan to exacting standards and featuring very high quality components and valves.
Check out the 5 Star What HiFi review here: https://www.whathifi.com/us/reviews/leben-cs600x
And the Stereophile review. https://www.stereophile.com/content/klh-model-five-loudspeaker
And my! aren’t they pretty! – call us for a demo.
- Additional information
- Twin-triode tube 6CS7 for the first-stage amplification.
- WBT type speaker terminals.
- Heavy-duty output transformer for 50W grade amplifiers.
- Large capacity choke-coil: 5H350mA
- Dumper tube 6CJ3 (for Colour TV use) is applied to delay a supply of high voltage (B-Voltage) to output tubes in order to protect output tubes from damages and to longer the life.
- All high-end audio grade electrical components (condensors, resistors)
- Operation lamp indicator
- Succeeding a front design of CS-300/CS-300X.
- 24K Gold-Plated Knobs.
- Side Wood-Panels.
|TUBES EQUIPPED||(4) 6L6GC (5881) SOVTEK, (EL34/6CA7 – Option)
|OUTPUT POWER||32W x 2 (6L6GC) at 1KHz.
28W x 2 (EL34) at 1KHz.
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||10Hz – 100KHz. (-0.1dB)|
|INPUT SENSITIVITY||900mV at 20W|
|OUTPUT IMPEDANCE||4/6/8/16 Ohms (Selectable)|
|DIMENSIONS||450 (W) X 360 (D) X 142 (H) mm|
|ATTACHMENT||Detachable AC Power Cable x 1|