- Additional information
The receiver has 5 different lights which correspond to the chosen input, AM, FM Phono, AUX 1 and AUX 2. The Setton also has a large number of filter and adjustment options. The phono input can be switched to MM and MC.
- Power: 2 x 55 watts at 8 ohms.
- Signal/noise ratio of the tuner part: 67 dB. (stereo)
- Signal/noise ratio preamplifier line: better than 90db
- Signal/noise ratio preamplifier Phono: better than 70 dB. (MM) better than 65 dB. (MC).
- Dimensions: 57 x 17 x 35 cm. (WxHxD)
- Weight: approx. 15 kg.
- Year 1978
It would be our pleasure to demonstrate this product in store for you, contact us to arrange an appointment
Available for in store collection only
All vintage and used equipment that we supply is sold with a full one year warranty
Used / 12 month warranty