Setton RS 440 Receiver
French made Setton receiver from 1978 with loads of functionality and feel that’s hard to beat!
- Additional information
The receiver has 5 different lights which correspond to the chosen input, AM, FM Phono, AUX 1 and AUX 2. The Setton also has a large number of filter and adjustment options. The phono input can be switched to MM and MC.
- Power: 2 x 55 watts at 8 ohms.
- Signal/noise ratio of the tuner part: 67 dB. (stereo)
- Signal/noise ratio preamplifier line: better than 90db
- Signal/noise ratio preamplifier Phono: better than 70 dB. (MM) better than 65 dB. (MC).
- Dimensions: 57 x 17 x 35 cm. (WxHxD)
- Weight: approx. 15 kg.
- Year 1978
All vintage and used equipment that we supply is sold fully reconditioned with a one year warranty
Used / 12 month warranty