Unison Research Unico Primo integrated amplifier
Delighted to have the Unison Research Unico Primo integrated amplifier in stock.
Hybrid valve design with serious sound at what we think is a great price.
Transistor kick with valve smoothness.
Great for a turntable system.
- Additional information
- Output power: >80W RMS on 8Ω
- Output stage: Dynamic A Class POWER MOSFET complementary pair
- Polarization: Classe A Dinamic
- Input stage: Triodi A-Class A
- Valve: 1 x ECC83 (12AX7)
- Sensibilty: 260mV
- Input impedance: 50 kΩ / 47 pF
- Frequency response: -0.1dB@10Hz / -0.5dB@100kHz
- SNR: 90dB
- THD: 0.15% @ 10W, 1kHz
- Negative feedback: 10dB
- Damping Factor: >50
- Inputs: 5 line RCA, 1 tape RCA
- Output: 1 tape RCA, 1 subwoofer RCA
- Output connectors: 4 +4 per Bi-Wiring
- Remote control: Volume, IR
- Power consumption: 380W max
- Dimensions (la x lu x alt): 43.5 x 43 x 9.5 cm
- Net weight: 14 kg
It would be our pleasure to demonstrate this product in store for you, contact us to arrange an appointment
Available for UK & EU shipping, please get in touch to arrange EU shipping
All new products come with a manufactures warranty