Moonriver Audio 404 integrated amplifier
The Moonriver Audio 404 is built like amplifiers used to be built, hand made in Sweden using traditional through-hole soldering – it can be easily maintained and serviced without the need to replace entire electronic board assemblies.
Moonriver products are designed and made in Sweden. Each unit is hand-assembled, a painstaking but precise procedure. Sophisticated research and efficient development followed by extensive listening tests leads to selection of the right components for a no-compromise audiophile sound.
Moonriver Model 404 is the outcome of a 3-year research, the aim being to achieve incredible performance regardless of price range. The 404 amplifier will extract hidden elements and render textures from within any audio format, with the source, speakers and room to set the limits. Its culture will suit all music, as the Model 404 is by design set to define the faintest nuances of which tone integrity is composed.
- Inputs: 5 (line 1 and 4 optionally occupied by phono stage and USB DAC respectively, 1 x tape loop)
- Outputs: 2 x preamp out, 1 x rec out
- Max output power: 50 W per channel into 8 Ω
- Frequency response: 10 Hz to 50 kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.05%
- Signal to noise ratio: 85 dB (line)
- Idle Consumption: 22 Watts
- Dimensions (mm): 430 (W) x 390 (D) x 135 (H)
- Weight: 12 kg