Kenwood / Trio KR-6170 Receiver
Solid State Stereo AM/FM Receiver with Electronic Rhythm Composer (1971)
Plug in a guitar/mic and jam over a record, the radio, or your iPhone/pod connected via the Aux in. A brilliant thing. Looks amazing, dials and switches galore, and has that lovely warm Trio sound of amps from this age. Ideal with Ditton 22’s/33’s etc.
- Additional information
Bonkers beast of a receiver in great condition complete with it’s own drum machine and spring reverb unit!
We usually have one of these in stock but if we don’t we would be happy to try and source one.
- Tuning range: FM, MW
- Power output: 33 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 40kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.5%
- Damping factor: 50
- Input sensitivity: 2mV (mic), 2.5mV (MM), 180mV (DIN), 180mV (line)
- Signal to noise ratio: 58dB (mic), 65dB (MM), 75dB (DIN), 75dB (line)
- Speaker load impedance: 4Ω to 16Ω
- Dimensions: 21-3/4 x 6-3/4 x 16-1/4 inches
- Weight: 29lbs
- Year: 1971
It would be our pleasure to demonstrate this product in store for you, contact us to arrange an appointment
Available for in store collection or a courier may be discussed pre purchase
All vintage and used equipment that we supply is sold with a full one year warranty
|Used / 12 Month Warranty||
Used / 12 Month Warranty