Graham Slee Gram Amp 2 Special Edition Moving Magnet Phono Preamplifier
The little preamp that has won the admiration of music lovers worldwide. Now housed in a new silver case and designed by Graham Slee for your MM or High Output MC cartridge, the Gram Amp 2 SE is the analog provocateur that generates exceptional micro detail and weight and a soundstage of great depth and breadth.
- Additional information
The Special Edition of the Gram Amp 2 phono stage preamp features 50 percent more gain to deliver a higher output favoured by owners of passive preamps when using medium to high output (4.5mV or above) moving magnet phono cartridges. However, it can be used with all moving magnet, moving iron and high output moving coil cartridges.
Supplied with a basic (“green energy”) power supply with self adjusting voltage, and with power-pins fitted to suit your power outlet — you can upgrade by swapping over to PSU1 power as and when you’re ready.
- Input range: 2 to 9 mV rms
- Output range: (for above inputs) 240 to 1080 mV rms
- Maximum input level: 45mV (ref: 1kHz) 45mV (ref: 1kHz)
- Input impedance: resistive 47k Ohms
- Input impedance capacitive: 110pF
- Output noise: (CCIR Q-Pk 22Hz-22kHz) -73dB (IEC ‘A’ Wtd.) -84dB
- Reproduction characteristic: RIAA within 0.5dB
- Frequency response: 10Hz – 150kHz -3dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion + noise measured at –
- 80Hz, 1kHz, 5.6kHz and 16kHz: (+4dB output): <0.03% (typically <0.01% at 1kHz)
- Channel balance: 0.25dB
- Channel separation: 64dB
|Dimensions||40 × 30 × 20 cm|