The PH100 phono preamp is an external module that has a specific power supply consisting of 2 high-end transformers (one per channel) with very low noise as well as 4 voltage regulators. The assembly is shielded by a metal box in order to preserve any interference on the audio stages. Entirely with discrete components, it does not include any link capacitors. The configurations (MM/MC, input impedance) are directly accessible from the rear of the chassis.
- 4 mm brushed aluminium front.
- 2 very low noise linear transformers 3,6 VA each.
- 4 regulated power supplies.
- Total of capacitors: 11 280µF.
- Input impedance 47 k or 100 k (*).
- Input capacitance: 100 pF or nothing (*).
- High-level MC gain: 47 dB (*).
Low-level MC gain: 60 dB (*).
- MM gain: 40 dB (*).
- Signal/Noise ratio at 1 kHz 80 dB.
- Crosstalk at 1 kHz < -82 dB.
- Frequency response (20 Hz -20 kHz) <0.1 dB.
- THD 0,05%.